e-Consultation is a response to a new approach of local authorities, which is to make decisions include all stakeholders.
e-Consultation significantly help to local authorities to prepare and conduct a public consultation in an efficient manner, so that the local community was not only addressed, but also the co-founder of solutions developed through consultations.
e-Consultation helps procedures related to the conduct of public consultations by:
- information about the plans and consultation topics
- social, public consultation,
- facilitating citizens and NGOs to express their views and personal opinions on topics taken during the consultation,
- explore the possibility of tracking current opinion accompanying public consultation
- share documents for consultation
- social, presentation of results, conclusions
- a summary of the public consultation process